Early Morning Update

Dez arrived earlier this week *w* He's so cute~ And surprisingly bigger than Rumore o_o)" Even though he's suppose to be shorter *Shrug* He came in this really cute blue pillow with bears on it <3 Which is now Rumore's XD" In exchange, Dez uses the zip pillow that Ruru came with.

(Since I have no chance in getting an Afi, less a good leg/thigh joint hybrid is possible) I'm pretty much done with getting limited dolls, I think. Ish. I still gotta see if I can find a Luts 08Man head =_=) Oh, I've been getting slightly attracted to a MNF Shiwoo in the MP >__>)" Which is strange, 'cause I never liked the Minifee version of the sculpt (It's not bad, but I always preferred the SD size) so I'm not sure if I'll jump on it or not :x We'll see.

My doll plans have sort of gone every where @__@ Gotta try to bring myself together~! (At least I have a plan for next year |Db ) I guess I'm allowing myself at everything right now (Instead of just limiteds) before I have to actually save up for dolls:/ *Shrug* Though, I'm pretty indecisive by nature.


Anyawy, I need to finish some homework and get my butt in bed |D Hopefully I wake up well, get Benny in the mail, and then have a good time at my friend's party :3


- Enski
 

Comments