Lazy Sunday

There are too many dolls on the MP that make me WANT :c And I can't buy them all 'cause I'm poor(-ish). But the thing about them is that they bring out characters that I would normally never thik of o_o So that's kind of my reasoning right there.

I don't think I'll get a Soom Afi :/ Or I'll try to save for one =_=)" Whatever happens first. And then I'm buying a head and presents next month, then hopefully in July (or whenever the GO will start) I can be in on that, and either put the Magical Michael I want on hold (still kinda pending, I may not get him and get a Doll-Love Gintama instead) or get this cute Tanned Dollmore Narsha (Boy) I saw c:
Might just be better to do that, but since I already PM'd the seller, I'd feel bad >_> *Wishes successful sales for them*

:'D I'm slowly getting out of debt~! Due to a refund from an artbook I was suppose to get earlier in the year that never really made it, I got some money back that partially paid for my Eli-Imp. And now I've paid my grandmother back with extra >:D & on Monday, I get to give money to my friend whose mom gave me rides home during the school year :] So I'm paying off a little bit!

Anyway, I just remembered that I have to buy that same friend a doll body for Christmas, since she's getting my Bygg OE head :0 Thankfully, Dikadoll's gray resin matches Soom ;3; And hopefully I can buy my other friend some Pukipukis for her birthday next month. If not, then probably by July time.

erg, why do I like pricey things ;__; I should just be into Hujoos and be done with it. (Too bad their proportions bug me :/ )

- Enski

Comments