Hit The Dirt Hard, Gotta Keep Goin'

:x Been trying to think of what PukiPuki I want~ And I've decided to get a PukiFee Bonnie instead c: I'd like a PukiPuki, but I don't think any of the sculpts are for me ^^"

I also have to keep in mind that I have to start paying for bills now that I'm out of high-school (Not completely, I have summer school to do ( .3.) ). I'll try to get back into using my savings account, and I need to fix my Paypal too :| Might hit up the DMV for an I.D. ...

urrrggggghhhh, just... 4 dolls, 2 'Yeah, you did it!' dolls, and 1 floating head x__x Then I'll be free to make clothes, buy a camera & take pictures, and... I dunno, buy things at a later date? D: I haven't planned that far ahead yet.

And now that I think about it, summer school sets me back a bit on summer job plans. Unless I can find something after school e__e

...I should go design clothes now >__>


- Enski

Comments