It's Just a Phase

:c Ever since Benny came in, I've been re-thinking the size of dolls I want. Like, I love all of the sizes I own right now but... I'm thinking that I don't want to own anything over 60cm x__x)" Which I don't think is really possible for me, because I think most of the sculpts I like are SD 60cm+ size~

I might just put the blame on the MSD size and companies who don't make dolls in that size. ...coughmusedollcough. And also that since Icara still needs a body, he'll be one of my shorter SDs, so I guess I could do a size up with him :<

And I'm pretty sure I didn't forget that I want one 70cm SD >_> Nope. 'Cause that's Boston. And he's going to be really hard to find since I don't think anyone is selling a Luts 08Man head OTL But I'll keep searching. Or go with the original plan and use a Luts Flood mold.



gggnnnnnnnnrrrrrrhhhh~ I sort of want to add more dolls to my list, but I already put at the bottom of my wishlist on DoA that I cannot change it >_> And I know that shouldn't mean anything, but it sadly does. I'd feel really, really bad if I did that. So I have to make sure I don't impulse want anyone >_> 


fffffffffffudgecakes ;_;


- Enski

Comments