Oh Don't I Just Love Getting My Priorities Straight

fffff- I want a Volks Shinn D:
wantwantwantwant.
;___; I cannot resiiiiiiist.
I hope that if everything goes according to this NEW SUUPAH SPESHUL AWESOME PLAN of mine, then I'll get my Afi in June, then Shinn in July/August (I'll probably need a layaway), and then finish the year with an I.O.S Dal or 08Man :DDD

yeahyeahyeahyeahyeah.

Or I should totally just wait until I can impulse buy one 8D That's probably a much better plan *Nod*

--

So for something looking like a real plan of action ._. I think it'll be May (Eli-Imp, Bany, shoes, manga, re-payment), June (Afi >:| ), July (08man, Hei MnM, late b-day presents, wigs/eyes), August (Tony, re-payment, wigs/eyes), and then I make a savings trains 8D" ...And a 60-40% deal with my grandparents so they don't kick me out ;^;)"
Next year I'll save up for a Jingling, Edward, Volks SD10 body (Or this year, depending), Luts SSDF Body, more clothes/wigs/eyes, and maybe face-up things 3__3)" Oh, and my Shinn (*__*)


x__x gawd, making plans is/are hard XD" (Can't think straight, trying to bust through papers here at work. And then I have to go back home and cram in missing assignments. fffffffffff- i hate school :'D don't wanna go to uni) It's bad that I think months ahead now =3=)

friggin' hobby, ilu~~

- Enski


Edit ---->

I just love adding on to EVERYTHING :'D

So I'm becoming a Volks junkie and HOLY COW BEST TIME OF MY LIFE EVAR. /cries.
When the company takes a photo of there dolls, I could really care less. But when an owner does... ohohoho~ waaay different story.
So I'm whining about some Yo-SDs (Shinn, Kuuta, & Puff) that I'll totally take care of next year. PROMISE. And now I just got faced with a new challenge, an SD Magical Michael ._.)" I mean, yeah, I need an SD10 body for Icara (AIR Say Vamp Head) but seriously?? FFFFFFFFF- I liek. I LIEK A LOTLOTLOT. I wish I had another job that payed twice a month ;___; Plus the one I have now, I'd be doing well (family and hobby-wise) /sigh. I have to, uh, re-calculate things. And pray.
(Except, I think a Magical Michael body is too small for the SAY vamp Heads o__o But I'll look into it.)

Perpetually pissed :'DDDD

Comments